The management has formulated a number of incentive schemes for the benefit of students exhibiting exceptional talent and caliber and to inspire others to emulate.
- Full tuition waiver as per AICTE guidelines are offered to rank holders.
- Partial tuition for waiver/concessional fees/supply of textbooks and notebooks free of cost or at reduced rates, transport subsidy are offered to students who meet certain qualifying criteria as laid down by the management.
- Preference in admissions is given to students who would become first time graduates in the family.
- Special care is taken to bestow incentives to differently able by providing free tri-cycles for locomotion, barrier free environment specially designed fee structure, books at concessional rates etc.
- Access to British Council Library, Anna University and IIT libraries is made available to students and staff free of cost.
- Students are encouraged to participate and present papers at seminars/symposia and the cost of registration and incidental expenses is borne by the college.
- For all those excelling in sports and extra curricular activities special incentives, cash awards, citations are offered.
Many more student centric schemes are on the anvil and would be implemented in a phased manner.
Scholarships & Bank Loans
- SC/ST Scholarship-Government Of India
- Merit Cum means Scholarships
- First Graduate Scholarship – Govt.Of Tamilnadu
- BC Scholarships
- MBC Scholarships
- Farmer Scholarships
- Educational Loans are Provided by Leadind Banks and several other scholarships announced by Govt. of India and Tamilnadu.
Students Aid Fund
All students will contribute Rs.100/- per semester towards students aid fund. The management will also contribute towards this fund. Financial assistance will be given to poor deserving students from this fund.